Thursday 11 June 2009

this might be kinda boring

i am soo not perfect!
almost everyone in my school does
i am just a normal girl with a normal life.but


i love my family!
they are soo sweet
they love me and i love them
espeacialy my parents annd cuz

when i went to bangkok it was crazy insane
it was really fun when my family and i went to
siam ocean world we saw real life sharks,stingrays even
snakes !and they didnt even put the real live snake in a cage
OMGx2 i was soo scared!

the sharks were so huge!and the coolest thing is one off the sharks were
G O L D!

AND THERE WAS A 4D SHOW I THOUGHT IT WAS NOTHING TO BE
SCARED OF BUT IT WAS TERRIFING
it was not a joke the 3d show is only the vision which comes to life
but 4d it was not only the vision but the effacts the most terifing
part was the snake and the shark .



there was so many fishes. and when my family and i went to a glass bottom
boat ride i was really scared
because underneath us were the huge sharks
thats it 4 now more next time
promise!





















No comments: